Marketing Content Executive
Location: Milton Keynes
Our client is seeking a Marketing Content Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role would be to define, plan and create the B2B Marketing content calendar aligned to the overall Commercial Strategy. You will be required to deliver high impact content strategies and assets – using inbound marketing best practices and Search Optimisation – that will actively support the B2B lead generation process.
- Work with the B2B Marketing team to ensure that all content created has the necessary outreach in order to engage with the targeted audience
- Manage the day-to-day budget and reporting (in line with Marketing KPIs and the business’ commercial focus) for all content marketing activity.
- Planning, creation and implementation of over-arching content strategies – using Inbound Marketing best practices – to support B2B lead generation campaigns
- Supply copy and apply creative input to projects from inception to production
- Manage the content marketing budget
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Degree level educated – preferable (ideally in Business and /or Marketing)
- Preferably experience within content marketing, with a focus on results focused on supporting lead generation and conversions.
- Demonstrable experience in leveraging search to optimise content performance is a must
Key Words: Marketing Executive, Marketing Content Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Content Assistant, B2B, Lead Generation
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.
You must sign in to apply for this position.