Senior Paid Media Specialist
Location: Milton Keynes/Hybrid/Remote
Our creative client is seeking an experienced Senior Paid Media Specialist to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth and effective running of paid media campaigns, from setting up to optimisation and delivery of campaigns.
- Deliver paid media campaigns accurately, to brief and to budget, with attention to detail paid in terms of project set-up and audience targeting.
- Daily management of campaigns to ensure they are optimised so that expected results are being achieved or exceeded and client teams are kept in the loop on status.
- Supporting the media analysts and client managers with reporting and presenting (where necessary) to client and project managers and direct to clients on the progress of campaign delivery and performance across the various platforms.
- Playing an active role in the campaign briefing and set-up process to ensure we convey the correct expectations to customers.
- Be the go-to person for providing accurate media technical requirements (creative and platform specifications) to the client managers and creative teams.
- Attendance at client and internal meetings where applicable (both in person and remotely, where required) ensuring that all documentation, actions, and communications are accurately completed and managed as per company process and standards.
- Ensuring client managers and the Head of Media Strategy and Performance are fully up to date as to the progress of projects and campaigns.
- Responsible for ensuring campaign conversion tracking is set-up correctly and checked with client managers where necessary to ensure there is an accurate level of reporting to meet campaign KPIs.
- Working closely with the media analysts and creative team to discuss creative performance and further recommendations.
- Involvement in conducting a review of completed campaigns and feeding back to the marketing team what worked well, what could have been better and suggesting recommendations for future campaigns.
- A minimum of 3+ years of digital marketing experience, ideally in the B2B space.
- An innate understanding of digital paid media campaigns.
- Very organized and meticulous in work.
- Like to support innovation and creative achievement.
- Understanding of the B2B marketing landscape and proven experience in paid media channels such as Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Reddit Ads alongside SEM and GDN.
- Aware of modern marketing techniques and a proactive approach in keeping pace with the fast-changing nature of B2B marketing.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A keen interest in marketing, particularly digital content, and media advertising campaigns.
- Self-motivated and on top of industry developments and trends.
- A curiosity for modern marketing done expertly well.
Key Words: Paid Media, Campaigns, Digital, B2B, Marketing
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK