Creative Account Manager
Our established client with a great working culture is seeking a digital creative Account Manager join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing multiple brand, content creation, and web projects. This is an excellent opportunity for an existing creative account manager or for a senior account executive looking to progress to this level.
- Successful delivery of projects – on time, and on resource budget.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop accurate timing plans for the delivery of projects.
- Responsible for accurate and honest reporting of the status of all project deliverables.
- Manage all internal and external stakeholders involved in delivery, including third party suppliers.
- Facilitate communication and build lasting relationships between all internal and external stakeholders.
- Question the creative, to ensure that the response to the Client’s brief is fit-for-purpose and pushes the boundaries where possible.
- Report to the Strategy Director, providing regular input on all account activity.
Key skills and experience:
- Evidence of strong creative thinking and writing abilities..
- Strong interpersonal skills to build internal and external relationships.
- Excellent time management and organisation.
- A great work ethic, fun approach and real passion for what you do.
- Established experience working within an agency environment.
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to effectively manage client relationships and get under the skin of your clients’ brand.
- An ability to work under pressure, to deadlines, and on concurrent projects to meet client requirements.
- Hybrid working
- Great working environment and free on-site parking
- Corporate gym membership including golf course and swimming pool
- Cycle to work scheme
- Remote GPs
- Life, money and wellbeing support
- And more…
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.