Our client based in Northampton is seeking an experienced Account Director to join their client services team on a permanent basis working with several high profile clients.
- Working with the other business departments you will deliver high impact brand activations.
- You will manage a client services team and with them be responsible for the growth and development of your allocated client accounts, identifying new opportunities and delivering first class service.
- You will be directly responsible for the structure, content, accuracy and quality of all formal communications between the client and the appointed account.
- You will be expected to be proactive and keep abreast of information such as industry changes and competitor activity and advising the team accordingly.
Skills and experience:
- Be a great communicator, with excellent commercial and time management skills.
- Have a proven experience of delivering impactful and creative brand experiences.
- Have excellent presentation skills and confidence in presenting to clients.
- Have proven experience in creating insightful creative briefs.
- Have experience in the growth and development of existing clients and identifying new opportunities.
- Ideally to have 5 years agency experience
- Have great attention to detail and ability to adhere to brand guidelines.
Key words: Account Director, Senior Account Manager, Account Manager, AD, SAM, AM, Marketing Agency, Retail, Production, Client Services
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK
You must sign in to apply for this position.