Marketing & Communications
Marketing and Communications roles are vital in any company as they promote the business and mission of an organisation in a positive light. This department serves as the face of any business, coordinating and producing all materials representing them.
There are two main objectives of Marketing and Communications departments; one is to create and sustain demand for products or services, the other is simply to shorten the sales cycle.
FS1 Recruitment understands that marketing and communications are a strategic and essential function in today’s complex and modern world.
The types of roles we cover within marketing communications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Entry to board level marketing and communications positions
- Brand Management
- Internal Communications & Employee Engagement
- Product Marketing
- Marketing Analyst, Insight & Research
- CRM & email marketing
- Events Management
- Agency Side Marketing & Client Services
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing including (SEO, PPC, SEM)