Our established agency client is seeking an experienced Paid Media Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role would be to work with colleagues to ensure the most effective and efficient use of paid media budgets. Paid Media Managers will work to spend client media budgets with the highest levels of effectiveness and precision, but also seek to go beyond the brief to create media activation that’s driven by measured innovation.
- Paid media campaigns are planned, implemented, managed and optimized to the highest levels of professionalism and accuracy
- Projects are approached with creative thinking to assess how results can be optimized across the delivery timeframe
- Campaigns are delivered in a timely manner and to expected budget
- QA check points are created and adhered to – so that all work is reviewed as required that ensures accurate implementation of paid media campaigns
- Client managers are fully up to date as to the progress of projects and campaigns and reports are created on time and provide accurate content
- Paid Media Manager will focus on delivery of paid marketing campaigns across platforms such as Google Display and Search, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other niche B2B channels. They constantly demonstrate excellence in project organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Rounded experience in delivering B2B paid media campaigns across a range of ad inventory and platforms
- Excellent knowledge of the anatomy of a paid marketing campaign
- Attention to detail and a drive for excellence and quality essential
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to multi-task and handle different campaigns at the same time
- Ability to undertake analysis and produce reporting
Key Words: Paid Marketing, Paid Media, Marketing Manager, B2B, Digital Marketing, Creative Agency, Marketing Agency, Marketing, Campaigns, Technical
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.
You must sign in to apply for this position.