Our well-established client is currently seeking a Marketing Manager, with agency experience, to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful Marketing Manager will report to the Marketing Communications Director and will develop and deliver the company’s market researched and analytics-based approach to strategy & planning, as well as manage the production of all marketing activities within the company.
The role will incorporate the following key responsibilities: Supporting the sales and marketing team in all aspects of marketing communications, working across all departments and disciplines, including but not limited to:
- Ownership of the creation and delivery of the marketing plan
- Project manage all marketing activities to support the business objectives
- Development and updating the website
- Management of digital marketing, social media channels and HubSpot CRM system
- Ongoing management of long-term projects
It is hoped that the successful candidate will help the company with the ongoing development of the business. Our client value the views and input of their staff in terms of the overall future of the company, and actively provide opportunities to progress with a track record of doing so.
Key skills and experience:
- Previous creative agency experience so that the successful Marketing Manager can hit the ground running.
- Around 3 years+ marketing communications experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
Key Words: Marketing, Creative, Agency, Strategy, Project Management, Digital Marketing, Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Communications Executive