Location: Bedfordshire (hybrid)
Our reputable client is seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team where they will be managing, coordinating and organising timely and effective implementation of integrated marketing and communication plans for a specific portfolio of programmes.
The ideal candidate will be a great communicator and will be able to forge relationships with key internal stakeholders as well as drawing upon the expertise and support of your colleagues in order to fulfil the objectives demanded by your role.
- Digital marketing – using PPC, social channels (paid and organic) and other affiliate digital marketing
- Direct marketing – selecting target audiences; conducting campaigns and developing their database.
- E-marketing – developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing strategies.
- Publications – production of printed materials including brochures, direct mail, adverts etc, involving copywriting, editing, proof reading and print management.
- Internal Relationship Management
- Marketing Planning and Control
- Project management and working with the events team from time to time.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience of developing and implementing effective marketing plans
- Experienced of data analysis and market research.
- Experience of digital marketing, including website marketing, social media marketing, search marketing and email marketing.
- Experience of working in a demanding, deadline-driven marketing role and meeting ambitious targets
- Highly proficient in the use of technology for marketing e.g., Google AdWords, Google Analytics, CMS systems, email service providers, and CRM systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills