Our established and progressive agency client is seeking an experienced client services candidate to join their team on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role would be to support the business in the sourcing, securing and delivering of projects. You will also be developing client knowledge and relationships, including the provision of new clients.
- Liaise with clients on a range of issues/projects on a day to day basis
- Interpret client briefs in order to establish the clients exact requirements
- Shape response and where necessary write proposals in order to the gain the clients agreement to proceed
- Manage allocated projects from start to completion
- Manage the allocated budget and time for each project
- Liaise with and support the production team
- Produce reports and accurately forecast future income by clients
- Be involved with the client services team in order to achieve team objectives
- Mentor and assist other teams members in order to enhance the skills and knowledge of the client services team as a whole
Key Words: Client services, Senior Account Executive, Account Manager, Creative Agency
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.
You must sign in to apply for this position.