Our established and progressive agency client is seeking an experienced client services candidate to join their team on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role would be to support the business in the sourcing, securing and delivering of projects. You will also be developing client knowledge and relationships, including the provision of new clients.
- Successful delivery of projects – on time, and on resource budget
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop accurate timing plans for the delivery of projects
- Responsible for accurate and honest reporting of the status of all project deliverables
- Manage all internal and external stakeholders involved in delivery, including third party suppliers
- Facilitate communication and build lasting relationships between all internal and external stakeholders. Collaborate with colleagues to ensure all creative and development time is booked in and briefed
- Interrogate the creative, to ensure that the response to the Client’s brief is fit-for-purpose and pushes the boundaries where possible
- Understand the organisations capabilities and services, and effectively communicate our various service offerings to the client as appropriate to pursue opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Strategy Director, Brand Director and Customer Relationship Manager.
- Report to the Strategy Director, providing regular input on all account activity
- Meeting targets as agreed with the Strategy Director
Key skills and experience:
- Evidence of strong creative thinking and writing abilities
- Confidence and credibility when pitching to clients both current and prospective
- Strong interpersonal skills to build internal and external relationships
- Excellent time management and organisation
- A great work ethic, fun approach and real passion for what you do
- Established experience working within an agency environment
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to effectively manage client relationships and get under the skin of your clients’ brand
- An ability to work under pressure, to deadlines, and on concurrent projects to meet client requirements.
Key Words: Client services, senior account executive, account manager, creative agency
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.