Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Milton Keynes
Our client is seeking an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis. The successful candidate u will join the B2B Digital Marketing team in delivering engaging campaigns through the digital ecosystem. You will manage and own the end-to-end top and middle of the marketing funnel lead generation process, including its performance.
You will also be responsible for driving unqualified leads through the funnel, nurturing prospects into marketing qualified leads. You’ll have the autonomy to bring your expertise into the team to plan, define and deliver the ‘convert’ B2B marketing lead generation activity calendar and its ongoing management, aligned to the B2B Marketing plan and the commercial needs of the business.
- Define, deliver and performance manage all the middle of the funnel lead generation nurturing activities, aligned to the wider B2B marketing plan and commercial targets.
- Utilise HubSpot’s marketing automation features to nurture unqualified prospects, then build and manage your own dynamic workflows to nurture and convert them into MQLs to be passed to the segments via Salesforce (including the creation of forms, email templates, calls-to-action and multi-channel content).
- Manage the key conversion points in the workflows, including forms, landing pages, website CTAs, and email templates. Using A/B testing where appropriate to continually measure the performance of these conversion assets, in effectively engaging with the key buyer personas and converting into MQLs.
- Segment new subscribers and unqualified leads based on behaviors such as email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits amongst others).
- Work with the B2B team to establish closed-loop analytics with the segments, to understand how our lead generation activity is converting into clients, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
Key skills and experience:
- Degree level educated – preferable (ideally in Business and /or Marketing)
- Previous experience – Over 3 years of proven experience and results within B2B marketing, with a focus on lead generation and conversions. Experience using automated systems and content to create workflows and multi-channel campaigns (Email/Web/Social/Paid/SEO) to drive conversions and achieve results.
- Results focused – has a hunger for not only achieving KPIs but smashing them out of the park!
- Data Driven Mindset – ability to focus on the science and data of marketing
- Digital ecosystem savvy – is at home using systems and channels such as HubSpot, Salesforce and AB Tasty
- Great communicator – a people-person, you will have the ability to build close-knit relationships with key internal and external people
- Growth, Client & Customer Satisfaction / Quality of Services provided
- Rigorous management of results
Key Words: Marketing Executive, Communications, Digital Marketing, Print Marketing,
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.