Our agency client is looking for a full-time Marketing Manager, with at least four years’ experience within a Marketing role, to join their small, dynamic, integrated agency. The role requires someone with a ‘can do’ approach, who has a passion for both digital marketing and professional self-development.
- Development and implementation of agreed strategies; supporting client’s business objectives.
- Management of projects from concept through to delivery, always working to best practice.
- Excellent understanding of digital platforms, with a proven track record.
- Creative and constructive contributions to meetings, with a confidence to challenge.
- Supporting team members and managing third party suppliers.
- New business support; finding an opportunity, developing the tender, contributing to the creative process and presenting.
- To have pride in your work
Key skills and Experience:
- Four years’ experience within a marketing role
- Excellent knowledge of website platforms, user experience, content management systems, SEO and PPC/AdWords strategies.
- Strong experience of CRM with marketing providers, such as HubSpot.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An excellent understanding of the digital industry
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- Confident communicator and presenter at all levels, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to think laterally and be open-minded
Key Words: Marketing Manager, Creative Agency, Digital, CRM, HubSpot, Content Management