Our reputable client based in Bedfordshire are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join the team on a long-term contract basis. The successful Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing, coordinating and organising timely and effective implementation of integrated marketing and communication plans. As well as internal relationship management and marketing planning and control.
- Direct marketing – selecting target audiences; conducting campaigns and developing the company’s database.
- E-marketing – developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing strategies.
- Publications – production of printed materials including direct mail, adverts etc, involving copywriting, editing, proof reading and print management.
- Website – develop engaging and accurate content. Update and maintain pages using content management systems. Working with external agencies to achieve implementation of marketing plans. Contribute to product portfolio strategy and review with stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Internal relationship management
- Marketing planning and control securing agreement to objectives and preparing innovative approaches to multi- channel marketing planning.
- Preparing and monitoring budgets. Including working with Marketing Assistants to ensure POs are raised and expenditure tracked. Establishing a high level of relevant product, competitor, and marketing knowledge.
- Monitoring and evaluating the success of the promotional activities undertaken using reports and analysis.
- Project Management
Key skills and Experience:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Experience of developing and implementing effective marketing plans Experienced of data analysis and market research.
- Experience of digital marketing, including website marketing, social media marketing, search marketing and email marketing.
- Experience of working in a demanding, deadline-driven marketing role and meeting ambitious targets.
- Highly proficient in the use of technology for marketing e.g., Google Ad Words, Google Analytics, CMS systems, email service providers, and CRM systems.
- Knowledge about the latest digital marketing techniques and technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Good numeracy, including data analysis and budget tracking.
- Ability to forge relationships across departments and disciplines, including being assertive, as necessary.
- Collaborative style with strong influencing skills
- High degree of resilience and flexibility and a proactive approach.
Key Words: Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, E-marketing, Copywriting, Publications