Junior PR Account Executive/PR Account Executive
This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Account Executive/Account Executive to join a fast-paced agency, and industry, that requires someone who is keen to learn and has the drive and ambition to grow and progress.
- Writing – Must be able to understand and prepare questions from client brief, and ensure key messages are understood.
- Liaising with journalists and clients on feature responses.
- Always liaise with Account Manager to make sure they are aware of what is going on.
- Proactively owning social media channels for clients – keeping up to date with weekly targets.
- Actively take part in prospecting activity and put forward new ideas for lead generation as appropriate.
- Attend client meetings and take speaking role where appropriate.
- Attend event or exhibitions, and own social media around event where appropriate
- Developing relationships with key journalists – researching what they write about, knowing what format to present content, knowing how they like to be pitched
- Personal Training Budget
- Flexible working
- 38 days holiday including birthday off
- Charity volunteer day
- Lots of social events
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK