Web and Automation Developer
Our client is looking for a HubSpot CMS Developer, you will support customers in the development of optimised nurture websites, landing pages and blogs based on HubSpot CMS Hub. In collaboration with the Director of Engagement, you will implement modern, interactive and responsive front-end solutions for their customers.
You are committed to high quality delivery and a desire for new, exciting challenges in digital B2B marketing and sales. You will play an active role in the entire process of a project that centres around demand generation campaigns; this will include leading project scoping, and development frameworks. You will be instrumental in setting up new campaigns for multiple clients and advising on HubSpot best practice. You will consult with developers, designers, campaign managers and clients.
You will be working within the technical department. You will work closely with all members of the design and customer success teams to continuously improve the quality of CMS development.
- Develop and integrate new features and modules in the HubSpot CMS Hubs
- Competent in designing bespoke workflows and all aspects of HubSpot Maintenance
- Create and develop templates and modules for new websites, landing pages, blogs and emails
- Design new CMS modules and templates
- Regularly participate in HubSpot training and obtain all relevant certifications
- Manage data and analyse customer-specific requirements and familiarise yourself with new topics using the HubSpot Developer documentation
- Follow and refine analytic procedures and reporting standards
- Measure and analyse campaign effectiveness including email and conversion metrics while also recommending strategic next steps.
- Perform QA, including verifying copy, design, and functionality match campaign specifications.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation platforms like HubSpot.
- Proven ability to design, test and build complex marketing programs with end-to-end tracking
- Full understanding of marketing and marketing strategy
- Ability to analyse data to find actionable insights, be able to question those insights and prove them with data.
- Create detailed and well curated reporting
- Proficient in setting up analytics with Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Proven ability to learn quickly and apply technology-related knowledge to make connections and problem solve.
Additional but not required
- Data visualization tools such as Tableau or Datastudio
Key Words: HubSpot CMS Developer, digital B2B marketing and sales, demand generation campaigns, HubSpot, websites, landing pages, blogs and emails, data analysis, marketing automation, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Google Analytics, Tag Manager
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.