Location: Milton Keynes/Hybrid
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Telemarketing Executive to join our clients friendly Marketing team based in Milton Keynes. This is a full time, permanent hybrid working role based in the office two days a week and 3 days remote. They are looking for someone to lead the business’ telemarketing function by calling and engaging prospects, building relationships with key stakeholders and generating marketing qualified opportunities. This role would suit someone with experience in a telesales role and who also enjoys speaking to new people. You should relish the challenge of generating new business and meeting targets.
- Deliver the business Telemarketing strategy
- Make warm and cold lead calls to promote products and services and generate opportunities
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities within our prospect base
- Schedule Marketing qualified appointments for the Key Account Management team
- Monitor and respond to sales appointment feedback to develop your call approach
- Prosect profiling, data capture and cleansing
- Update records and capture call notes in the business CRM
- Create a pipeline of warm leads to generate new business and upsell opportunities
- Follow up requests for information with emails
- Develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders
- Report on KPIs and appointment conversion rates
- Become confident in discussing all products and services
- Keep up to date with industry news and trends
- 1-3 years’ experience in a telemarketing role in a B2B environment
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets, preferably over the phone
- Experience with telemarketing or CRM systems
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Results driven and motivated by achieving targets
- Efficient and accurate typing skills
- Minimum GCSE Maths and English Grade C or equivalent
- Proficient with MS Systems; Excel, Outlook and Word
Key Words: Telemarketing, B2B, targets, CRM, communication, negotiation.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.