Location: Milton Keynes
Our client based in Milton Keynes is looking for a Support Consultant, on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have a variety of responsibilities that contribute to the successful delivery of our customer contracts. In the role of a Support Consultant, they will ensure all users get the best possible experience by providing first-class customer service.
- Provide reactive telephone, live chat and email support to all clients in line with pre-defined SLAs
- Improve overall customer satisfaction via positive interactions with the customer through support channels and on occasion, face to face
- Regular surveys and gathering of feedback from customers
- Working closely with the wider internal customer group to ensure successful delivery of the contract and ensuring customer retention
- Analyse data to identify performance trends, creating management reports that can be utilised to design and implement improvement initiatives
- Occasional site visits, delivering presentations
Key skills and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer driven with the ability to build long term relationships
- Presentation skills
- Experience in working in a Contact Centre using multiple communication channels like email, chat, and phones.
- Understands data and analytical skills.
- A willingness to take initiative and responsibility
- A strong focus on customer service/experience
- Ability to plan and manage change
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritise
- Target driven with an ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving and organisation skills
- Proactive attitude to work
Key Words: Customer Service, Customer Support, Communication Skills, Data Analysis, Communication Channels, Relationship Building