Spec Coordinator and Assistant
Our client in the entertainment industry is looking for a Spec Coordinator and Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will be able to create and maintain Bill of Material/spec documents. The team work with complex project so require someone who can piece components together and create a finished SKU.
- Create BOM/Spec documents
- Daily/update manage any changes to all Live BOM/Spec documents for all Sport and Entertainment projects – Brand Team amends, Production amends, Cost amends, Sales/market amends
- Spec any new or recondition SKU’s for any Reorders
- Check Specs with supplier Specs to ensure both match and raise any queries if either Specs differ
- Create Outer case labels as per the order summary and spec for all collections
- Generate and check purchase orders from Navision system for production
- Ad-Hoc Production Tasks and support for Production Manager as and when required
- Educated to degree level or an equivalent qualification in a relevant subject
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work in a team and with other departments
- Proactive approach to work together
- The ability to work under pressure and support others within the team
- Methodical in approach with a high attention-to-detail/accuracy levels
- Processes to be followed
- Regular and open Communication with Production Manager
- Competent in all Microsoft office applications
- Experience/knowledge of a print/manufacturing environment would be useful but not essential.
Key words: BOM, Production assistant, Spec co-ordinator, SKU, Bill of material, Supplier specs
Employment Agency – FS1 is a UK-based recruitment agency specialising within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.
You must sign in to apply for this position.