Service Delivery Executive
Location: Milton Keynes (largely home-based)
Our client is seeking a Service Delivery Executive (SDE) to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis. The successful candidate will support the wider Service Delivery team in managing how customers use and get the best out of products and services. The SDE will support Service Delivery Managers (SDMs) in driving strategic initiatives, preparing management information reports and liaising with internal stakeholders to complete administrative functions. Day to day responsibilities will include, data analysis, creation of reports, meeting with colleagues to complete administrative tasks on behalf of customers, and support for team and business meetings. The Service Delivery team will identify strengths and weaknesses in our delivery and will devise strategies and plans to improve upon these areas, relying on the SDE to drive through the required actions internally in a timely fashion.
- Working with Service Delivery team to devise and implement strategies to improve performance and delivery of our products.
- To provide a full range of administrative duties including coordinating and collating relevant information for stakeholders within a timely manner.
- To research, analyse and present data from databases and information systems, in a user-friendly format to the team, and other departments as required including KPI’s.
- Be the first point of contact for enquiries, liaising with all stakeholders.
- Support colleagues in the planning, organisation, and delivery of customer objectives.
- Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by management.
- Execution of longer-term initiatives focused on process improvement, data analysis, and product development.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to ensure deadlines are met, with the ability to prioritise workload without close supervision.
- Good written communication skills to produce good quality materials for a variety of purposes (e.g., bulk communications, emails to important stakeholders, reports, and minutes).
- Active listening and verbal communication skills for effective interaction with all stakeholders.
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy.
- The aptitude to use a variety of computer systems, including MS Excel & company specific IT programmes.
- Resourceful, with the ability to retrieve and organise information from a variety of sources.
- Skills to identify problems, and plan action to overcome problems.
- Willingness to uphold and actively promote service standards and policies.
Key Words: Performance improvement, Product delivery, Research, Data analysis, Customer Service, Planning, Process improvement, Product development