Service Call Planner
Location: Milton Keynes
Our reputable client is currently seeking an experienced a Service Call Planner to join their team in Milton Keynes.
The Service Call Planner will be working within a team of Call Planners supporting the allocation of work for circa 70 field-based Service & Installation Technicians.
- Allocating for reactive and installation technicians to achieve SLA
- Planning installations within 3 day SLA
- Liaising with Regional Operations Managers (ROMs) to achieve FTF (First Time Fix)
- Ensuring calls requiring further work are checked and updated in a timely manner
- Ideally, a least 2 years experience in a planning and/or scheduling focused role
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
Key skills and experience:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Methodical and organised
- Able to manage time and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Able to manage the demands of numerous tasks
- Team player and problem solver
- Have a good standard of education with strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- A good working knowledge of IT software packages including Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Be able to work on own initiative and have a track record of working to deadlines.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
Key Words: Service, planner, scheduling, customer service, communication.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.