Senior Project Manager (FTC) (part time & full time considered)
Location: Milton Keynes/Hybrid
Our well-known client is looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager on a part time or full time basis, on an FTC until July next year.
The Senior Project Manager will play a key role in building the capability of the programme to deliver change and improvement effectively. Reporting to the Programme Manager, it is a varied role, helping to shape important decisions at all levels and requiring close working with the workstreams in the programme.
The ideal candidate will have effective leadership, relationship-building, and communication skills, and be creative, pragmatic and proactive. They will be experienced in delivering projects/change in complex environments.
- Evidence of MS Project skills is essential
- Evidence of managing complex projects using a structured methodology
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to influence and constructively challenge the status quo verbally and in writing
- Effective in negotiating and the proven ability to build effective relationships and influence peer groups and senior stakeholder groups
- Experience in creating business cases and seeking approval of new projects and initiatives
- Strong IT skills and the ability to use a range of software packages including Microsoft Office, Project and SharePoint
- Thorough understanding of ‘best practices’ in all aspects of project management
Key Words: Project Manager, Project Management, MS Project, Stakeholders, Change Management, Programme Manager, Programme Management.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.