Senior Events Producer
Location: Northamptonshire / WFH – required to attend events
Our thriving client is looking to recruit a Senior Events Producer to join their team on a permanent basis due to the continued growth within the team. The successful candidate will manage, produce and deliver live/hybrid events and exhibition projects.
- The successful Senior Events Producer will play a crucial part in delivering live physical events and be involved in every stage of the project, from brief to execution.
- Working closely with other teams including: account management, design, production and video
- The Senior Events Producer will receive, challenge and understand the brief
- Take a senior role in the creative direction of the project and the response
- Oversee the internal and external delivery teams during pre-production
- Manage the onsite delivery of the project
- Take responsibility for budget management and reconciliations
- Ensure that client expectations are met and exceeded
Key Words: Events Producer, Events Manager, Events Director, Head of Events, Creative Strategy
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.