Purchase Ledger Controller
Location: Bedfordshire (hybrid)
Our established client is currently seeking a Purchase Ledger Controller on a full-time, permanent basis. The Purchase Ledger Controller occupies a standalone role which requires the individual to take full responsibility and ownership of all aspects of the purchase ledger. Also, to continually strive for process improvements to increase efficiency within the department.
- Review purchase order requests to ensure correct approvals are in place before continuing.
- Raise purchase orders upon request and successful review of approval.
- Ensure purchase orders are calculated accurately, spell-checked and descriptions are logical.
- Email Purchase orders to suppliers.
- Cancel and amend purchase orders.
- Reconcile purchase invoices to open purchase orders. Post if all criteria match, reject invoice if no purchase order number mentioned on invoice or query if values are different.
- Post credit notes and follow up with supplier if refund is due.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good prioritisation skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
Key Words: Purchase Ledger Controller, Purchase Ledger Maintenance.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Marketing, Creative, HR, Finance, and IT fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.