Project Manager – Full time/Permanent
Location: Milton Keynes
Our client based in Milton Keynes is looking for a Project Manager to join their growing team. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in providing a client journey that is both engaging and efficient. Transitioning clients from the close of a sale right through to completion, you would be responsible for ensuring that the product is efficiently delivered on time and to the agreed specification. You will provide your project team with clear direction and coordination throughout the full project lifecycle, ensuring a seamless transition.
- Ensuring project implementations are delivered on time and to specification.
- Completion of Statement of Works for new projects.
- Management of project support resource.
- Practicing exceptional client and stakeholder management.
- Reporting to internal and external senior stakeholders on project progress.
- Tracking and measuring progress against KPIs.
- Identifying opportunities to improve current project management methodologies.
Key skills and experience:
- Firm understanding of key project management principles and practices.
- Previous experience in a Project Management (or similar) role.
- Proven track record in building robust client and senior stakeholder relationships.
- Proven track record in delivering exceptional client/customer service.
- A clear and confident communicator with excellent presentation skills.
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical abilities and a creative approach to problem solving.
- Capable of working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative.
- Degree educated, second class honours or above.
- Desirable – Project Management (PRINCE 2 / PMP / etc.) or Agile qualification.
- Full clean driving license.
Key Words: Project Manager, Business Analyst, Confident Communicator, Degree, Prince 2.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.