Product Marketing Manager
Location: Remote working/Buckinghamshire
Our client is a well-established organisation, and they are currently seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have complete ownership of the aligned products and their commercial performance. They will also lead on appropriate go-to-market strategies and launch plans incorporating propositions, positioning, buyer journey mapping, pricing, sales and marketing activities and sales enablement initiatives and tools.
- Size and define market segments to drive strategic decision making in line with our growth plans
- Complete regular pricing analysis to ensure optimal price-to-value in our market
- Champion market, competition and consumer insights to feed aligned product category’s proposition development, new product developments, roadmap direction, Sales and Marketing initiatives and overall business strategy
- Responsible for the research and analyse competitor positions by calculating market share, potential and gaps providing analyse and recommendations
- Support the creation of the annual strategic planning process and ongoing alignment reviews
- Ensure success of product launches across sales, marketing, finance, IT and operations with effective stakeholder management, influence and communication, to ensure buy-in
- Develop and manage a product pre and post launch processes to ensure that product meets both customer and internal needs
Key skills and experience:
- Degree level education (Preferably in Business and /or Marketing)
- Recognised additional marketing qualifications desirable
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales/Marketing and/or Product within a B2B / B2C environment
- B2B software experience industry desired
Key words: Product Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Product Owner, Digital Product Manager, Digital services, software as a service, SaaS, product roadmap, product development
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.