Location: London (Flexible Working)
An exciting new opportunity for a The product marketeer has arisen within a client based in London. The product marketeer will be responsible for creating marketing and product strategies. They will work with the marketing director to identify target audiences and discover the best ways to reach them. This role will be initially on a 6-12 month contract.
- develop product and marketing strategies
- make sure we know who we need to sell to and how best we can reach them
- work with our finance team to shape our pricing
- craft propositions to get customers off their seats
- develop sales tools and proposal and contract templates
- produce product descriptions that excite both our sales team and customers.
- Experience in a similar B2B role, ideally within in telecommunication or technical industry.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with multiple teams.
- Data-led, highly numerate and analytical, with proven ability to cross reference a variety of sources (primary and secondary) to reach firm conclusions and recommendations.
- Customer focused, putting the customer at the heart of decision making.
- Resilient, self-reliant and proactive with a high attention to detail.
Key Words: Product Marketeer, Product Manager, Product Marketing, B2B.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK