12 Month Maternity Cover
Our client is the leading in their industry and are currently seeking a highly motivated people’s person to join them on a 12-month contract basis in this Philanthropy Manager role. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving new business and growing philanthropic income for the client through various philanthropic gifts from corporates, wealthy individuals, trusts and foundations.
- Shaping and driving forward a pipeline of prospects with a view to developing meaningful, long-term relationships.
- Work closely with colleagues across England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales to identify, explore and optimise funding needs and existing relationships, globally.
- Design and implement cultivation and stewardship strategies for prospects and donors in order to ensure targets are realistic yet ambitious, and funding propositions are suitably tailored to create a compelling narrative.
Key skills and experience
- A strong writer, crafting high calibre proposals and devising creative and compelling propositions
- Knowledge of the funding environment and practices, compliance and legal requirements, and an understanding of how to apply those to generating opportunities to grow income.
- Ability to use your judgement and sensitivity in the anticipation and resolution of any issues that could result in any damage to the organisations reputation
Key words: Philanthropy Manager, New Business, Fundraising, Business Development Manager, Trusts and Donor Manager
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many position
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK
You must sign in to apply for this position.