Performance Marketing Lead
Our fast-growing client is currently seeking a Performance Marketing Lead to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis. The successful Performance Marketing Lead will be driving the performance across one of our client’s key accounts. You’ll be responsible for managing large-scale budget across paid-social, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Xing.
We are looking for someone who can deliver against paid media strategies for large scale B2B campaigns. Ideally, you’ll have experience in running demand generation strategies with large budgets across multiple regions and languages. You’ll have experience with most paid media channels, including paid search, paid social, paid display and programmatic.
- Lead the performance across our client’s key account, giving direction into paid media to drive revenue and growth.
- Working with the growth marketing specialists, deliver insight into campaign performance through regular presentations to clients.
- Lead testing and experimentation, using insight to fuel testing agendas and present results to clients through bi-weekly calls.
- Identify and research areas of innovation for clients that will result in revenue uplift, across new channel activation, new campaign tactics or content.
- Working with the growth marketing specialists to ensure the accurate and timely execution of all tasks.
- Be a knowledge base for all things paid media, with a focus on how strategies can contribute to pipeline performance.
- Work with the account management team to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of tasks across clients.
- Be responsible for the quality of output across all campaigns under your control.
- Storyteller with data, you’ll need to have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding and experience in optimising media campaigns based on full funnel reporting for B2B (from platform conversions through to revenue and all of the stages in-between).
- Lots of paid media execution experience (Ideally B2B for large global campaigns).
- Channel experience mainly in LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook/ Instagram.
- Experience managing big budgets $1m+ ideal.
- Strong quality control expertise.
- Experience within a fast-paced dynamic and remote environment.
- Driven mindset, flexibility and a get-stuck-in approach.
Key Words: Paid Media, Growth Marketing, Performance Marketing, demand generation, Paid Ads, B2B, Data, Analytics
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.