People Services Systems Manager
Location: Primarily remote with some travel to Milton Keynes
Our well-known client is looking to recruit a People Services Systems Manager to support the leadership team in leading and managing the operational service delivery of the end-to-end employee lifecycle, including recruitment and onboarding, core HR transactional from a People Systems perspective.
- Actively managing the day-to-day operation of the Systems team, ensuring key business targets, SLAs and KPIs are met to ensure the quality, credibility and legal and technical compliance of services provided.
- Leading, managing and developing direct reports to build and retain a highly engaged and capable team through the attraction, training and development of the necessary skilled professionals to meet business needs.
- Work in close partnership with the existing Systems Manager (on secondment) to provide technical upskilling and knowledge transfer relating to project activity for smoother transition for future development and SAP modules
- Oversee workload allocation and capacity planning to ensure that customers are responded to efficiently and effectively.
- Take accountability for data integrity in systems and ensure appropriate and relevant audit controls are in place and to comply with GDPR legislation.
- Communicate with individuals and with the team to share information and direction, to maximise productivity levels and quality standards.
- Ensure end to end process documentation is up to date and maintained in a process library
- Proactively contribute to regular evaluation and development of service standards to ensure operational excellence.
- Supporting with ongoing roll out of HR Systems and other Strategic projects.
- Demonstrable experience of directly managing HR systems teams in a similar, complex environment with multiple systems where data integrity is core
- Working technical knowledge of Success Factors Employee Central.
- Proven ability and desire to be hands-on and involved in the operational delivery
- Prior experience of managing capacity and workload planning in an operationally demanding environment and managing performance in line with agreed SLA’s
- Demonstrates behaviours aligned with the OU’s Values:-
- Customer centric – experience of designing and developing candidate and employee centric processes across the end-to-end employee lifecycle with a focus on automation and self service
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.