Payroll and Benefits Coordinator
Location: Milton Keynes
Our client is seeking a Payroll and Benefits Coordinator to join their HR team on a permanent basis in this exciting new role. The successful Payroll and Benefits Coordinator will be the company’s subject matter expert for all employee payroll and benefits administration and processing activities.
- The Payroll and Benefits Co-ordinator will administer all internal activities relating to the company payroll
- The role will also be responsible for administering, analysing and coordinating internal employee benefits schemes and programmes, making relevant recommendations based on analysis
- Implement and maintain payroll best practices to improve efficiency and consult with human resources team to improve payroll and HR system processes
- Evaluate and implement payroll/HR system upgrades and changes
- Produces scheduled and ad-hoc reports pertaining to payroll and human resources requirements
- Administer employee benefit programs specifically enrolments and terminations aligning with the necessary and accurate payroll deductions
- Act as the primary point of contact for payroll and benefits employee queries
- Coordinate and conduct internal benefits presentations / onboarding sessions to ensure that existing and new employees gain an understanding of benefit plans and enrolment provisions
- Significant experience administering payroll, HR systems and benefits processes
- Basic knowledge of human resources processes with an interest in aligning payroll and benefits knowledge
- Must have strong knowledge of a variety of computer software applications including payroll, benefits, HR and self-service systems
- Strong understanding of payroll and benefit processes and procedures
- Ability to respond quickly and accurately to requests for data
Key Words: Payroll Benefits Coordinator, payroll manager, benefits manager, payroll coordinator, benefits coordinator, Benefits specialist, payroll specialist, HR, payroll administrator, benefits administrator, Human Resources
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.
You must sign in to apply for this position.