Location: Milton Keynes (office based)
Our reputable client based in Milton Keynes is currently seeking an Office Manager/HR to join their team on a permanent full-time basis. They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and motivated to assist in their growth and be the heart of operations and assist the Director of the business.
- Office Administration – Meetings, paperwork filing, diary management, supplies.
- Policy & Health/Safety production and management – Compliance and standards
- HR Administration – Leave management, reviews, staff welfare
- Recruiting & team growth
- Building Management & office space letting – refurbs, services, utilities
- Management and negotiation with suppliers
- Bookkeeping & basic Accounts Management – receipts, expenses and reconcile
- Company marketing and social media management
- PA to the Founder & Director
- Customer Service & Pre-sales support – Call answering
- Improving business operations standards
- CRM entry and management – Update leads and client data in CRM
- Creating reports & analysing performance – adhoc team reports and finance reports
- Assisting with ad hoc duties where required
Key skills and experience:
- Experienced Office Manager
- HR skills and understanding
- Recruiting and team building
- Accounts & Booking keeping experience (ideally Xero)
- PA experience and ability to get things done
- Proven track record of customer relationship management
- Excellent planning skills
- Impeccable written grammar and proficient with Office Suit
- Leadership skills and ability to motivate others and take charge when required
- Using initiative to go above and beyond and improve what you find not to be perfect
- Self-starter with experience of being able to work independently
Key Words: Office Executive, Office Management, Administration, HR, PA
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.