Night Cleaning Manager
Our client is seeking a Night Cleaning Manager to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis. The successful candidate will maintain the highest level of service delivery throughout the operation. To ensure all onsite cleaning services are run to the agreed standards. They will have had experience of managing and training team members within a multi-site organisation.
· To be aware and comply with company and legal Health and Safety regulations and to always act in an appropriate manner. To assist with any new Health & Safety department responsibilities and developments.
- To ensure all crew members are trained and follow all COSHH and health and safety applicable instructions at all time. And that all new team members have a full induction prior to commencement of duties
· To ensure all tasks are carried out in accordance with departmental working instructions.
· To ensure that all delegates are dealt with in a professional and welcoming manner in line with company policy.
- To attend meetings and deputise for the Deputy Onsite Services Manager in their absence. To included Agresso purchasing invoice authorisation up the agreed amount.
· To maintain equipment as trained and report all broken or defective items to the appropriate department immediately.
- To report all suspicious incidents, packages, people, to the Duty Manager and Security immediately.
- To ensure all public areas are kept neat, tidy and hygienic.
- To ensure a continued schedule for mentoring/coaching/re-training for all team members is maintained.
- To ensure all working methods are as laid down in DWI.
- To ensure all areas are cleaned and ready for business as agreed in Cleaning specification sheet.
- To conduct PDRs and 1:1s with Night Supervisory & Cleaning team members
Key skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience a manager of a multi-site environment
- Must be able to deal with all levels of staff and clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience within industrial/office environments.
- Strong attention to detail.
Key Words: Cleaning Manager, night shift, office cleaner, industrial, Team manager.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.