National Account Manager
Our client is seeking a full-time permanent National Account Manager to work in their Client Account Teams. The successful candidate will manage client accounts including strategy, planning and organisation of multiple event marketing campaigns.
- Shared responsibility of all National, tactical and promotional events within the Marketing
Communications, Corporate Marketing, Press & PR functions of the Client.
- Manage the well-being and performance of the client account and facilitating growth.
- Build strong client relationships, whilst maintaining the ability to influence client contacts
- Client hosting on large scale events.
- Achieve & improve cost efficiencies / profitability through supplier management.
- Management of senior clients and their expectations. Maintain positive working
- Management of client services KPIs. (Resource allocation and Core Scope of Work
- Regular attendance at agency meetings, covering current campaigns, reporting on
campaign activity and results, the ideation of future launch activity and tactical
integration of ATL, traditional media and social media channels into all experiential
- Attend key brief and meeting sessions with clients to ensure excellent service delivery.
Client management, strategy, planning and calendarisation of portfolio of projects.
- Collaborate with other internal departments to create/revise client proposals and identify
group wide opportunities.
- Responsible for the effective collaboration and dissemination of information from the
client to the wider company; Senior Management, Production Team, Studio and
- Regular reporting on Account Activity with Finance Department. Deliver sound financial
reporting and forecasting.
- Stay abreast of all Client Account Dealer Marketing activity and work closely with the
Retailer Events Account Manager to ensure synergy across the account.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills (both verbal and written), capable of
building strong, supportive relationships.
- Previous client account management experience. At least 3 years desirable.
- An enthusiastic, highly organised individual with a flexible working nature, excellent multitasking skills and a can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail and work to a high standard.
- Resourceful, self-starting, and excellent use of initiative.
- An ambitious professional, passionate, and dedicated to building a great business.
- Strong automotive industry contacts and reputation desirable.
- Computer literate using Microsoft packages. Google Docs for on-line agency
collaborations and strong understanding of secure file transfer protocol (box.com,
hightail, We Transfer).
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Key Words: National Account Manager, Client Services, Account Management, Client management.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.