We are looking for a Multimedia Designer to join an exciting client of ours, within their creative studio based in Milton Keynes.
Working alongside the close-knit team, you will be highly creative, highly motivated and excellent at multi-tasking with a broad skill set. This Designer will be familiar with the challenges and demands of a fast-paced creative studio environment, and will ideally have 2D/3D animation, motion graphic and video editing skills (with a showreel to show these!)
Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premiere are mandatory. (Knowledge of Cinema 4D and Photoshop are desirable)
- Working on designs for various global projects for all things multimedia, including video edits, meta data, social media advertising, stings, 1st party submission material etc.
- Creating and finalising video content (subtitling, editing and compressing to specific guidelines, creating intro and text animations etc.)
- Liaising with Brand Managers to ensure brand guidelines are respected and territorial versions are appropriate for respective market
- Create content using both supplied and stock assets as well as assets created in-house
- Interpret briefs from brand managers and ensure visual identity reflects content and is appropriate for the target group
- Manage time effectively in order to ensure deadlines are met
- In addition to your normal duties you may be required to undertake other duties from time to time, including travel inside and outside of the UK
Key words: Motion Graphics, Animation, B2B, B2C, Video production, After Effects, Premier Pro, Audition, Creative, Conceptual, concepts, storyboarding, idea generation, editing, Photoshop, Illustrator, cinematography, sound effects,
Employment Agency – FS1 is a UK-based recruitment agency specialising within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.