Marketing Manager 14 month contract
Location: Bedfordshire (hybrid)
Our reputable client is seeking an experience marketing professional to join their team friendly team on a contract basis. The successful Marketing Manager will have hands-on responsibility for a number of critical tasks to propel their brand and reputation into the international market.
The ideal candidate will be an innovative and dedicated marketer who can support with implementing the plan and strategy.
- Take the lead on event planning and be the event coordinator for the team
- The marketing manager will copywrite timely campaigns such as email campaigns
- Be responsible for the social media content plan, coming up with engaging ideas and implementing these
- Producing new content and collateral and working with a network of agencies to deliver this
- Working with digital agencies to implement SEO, PPC and paid social campaigns
Key skills and experience:
- General marketing knowledge covering the full marketing mix
- Copywriting skills
- The successful Marketing Manager will be a team player
- Excellent eye for detail
- Hybrid working
- Excellent holiday allowance
- Generous pension contribution
- Personal development opportunities
- Plus more…
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.