Marketing Executive (12 Month FTC)
Our client is seeking an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team on a 12 month FTC, full time basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the marketing and
promotion of the organisations products, events and associated activities. You will assist as
appropriate in the research, creation and publication of high-quality content through multiple
channels (including social) utilising strong copy writing and content creation skills.
- Undertake planning and preparation of course and other information for brochures, flyers and other communications materials, creating new or reworking existing copy.
- Prepare project briefs, liaising with staff and colleagues in International Partnerships, Communications, External Affairs and external designers. sourcing images, writing and editing copy.
- Assist with the delivery and measurement of marketing campaigns (both on and off line), reporting on those campaigns, and disseminating this information to key stakeholders.
- Provide support to the Marketing Partner on brochure development and delivery.
- Assist with the production of compelling content for the website, social media and for campaigns, including video, blogs, editorials, testimonials, case studies and photography.
- Ensure specific elements of the website are as effective and attractive as possible, making sure the key information is displayed, that the site is easy to navigate and that content, including social media, is regularly updated.
- Day-to-day management of the website, planning and gathering material, selecting and manipulating images, working with those people who have content to go on the web, editing content the adding/updating of content and ensure a consistent approach across the whole of the site.
Key skills and experience:
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent work experience, degree level is desirable.
- Experience of writing creative copy across a range of digital and print channels.
- Experience in digital communications and using social media to grow audiences and raise brand awareness.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment covering a broad range of administrative tasks.
- Experience of working in a marketing or communications role.
- Experience of understanding and applying procedures appropriately in a range of situations.
Key Words: Marketing Executive, Communications, Digital Marketing, Print Marketing,
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.