Junior Web Developer
Our established client is looking for a Junior Web Developer to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis. The successful Junior Web Developer will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day delivery of the internal and external projects run by the client.
- Creative web development and design
- Client liaison virtually or in person – as required
- Taking projects from concept to delivery, and ongoing support
- Maintaining existing client websites through CMS and development/design updates
- Supporting the success of digital projects through Analytics and ROI measures – as far as our remit extends
- Creative input – ideas/suggestions to briefs/pitches
- Offering digital guidance and best practice to the team and clients
- Project research, and support with tenders and pitches
- Able to read/write HTML, CSS, JS.
- WordPress development
- Good knowledge of Office 365, in particular SharePoint development
- Knowledge of best-practice UX and UI
- Great problem-solving skills
- Excellent eye for detail in code
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Image manipulation – processing for web
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.