Our reputable client is seeking a full-time, highly motivated designer to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. The main assignments will involve a mix of digital, film, print, online, social media and event related projects, with a concentration on production assignments and delegated work from other members of the design team.
- Update existing projects in cooperation with design staff and project coordinators.
- Assist design staff with production assignments.
- Research, concept, design, and produce new projects with the assistance of Design team members.
- Work to strengthen the brand, while addressing business objectives.
- Keep up to date on assigned tasks.
- Work with project coordinators to prioritize and manage timelines on multiple projects.
- Manage personal files and follow established processes and procedures.
- Work with team to keep image library and digital assets organized.
- Keep up to date with current design trends and software.
- Bachelors Degree (BFA or equivalent) with 1–2 years of professional work experience.
- Proficient with design software including Adobe Creative Cloud; and Microsoft Office.
- Strong concept, layout and typographic skills.
- Professional attitude when giving or receiving feedback.
- Attention to detail and the ability to accurately prepare files for Web or print.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Good communication skills and a willingness to express ideas and present work to design team and internal clients.
- Able to work independently or on a team.
- Able to thrive in a fast pace, deadline-oriented environment.
- Periodic travel for events may be required.
Key Words: Junior Designer, Marketing, Digital, Trade Marketing, Adobe, Photoshop, Photographic Skills
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.