Junior 3D Designer
Our client, a leading agency based in Bedfordshire, are seeking a Junior 3D Designer to join their busy studio on a 12-month fixed term contract. This role requires someone that is a great problem solver, and able to get their ideas across well. If you are a graduate looking for somewhere to kick start your career and gain some valuable experience, this may be a great opportunity for you.
- Able to sketch for fast and effective communication of high-level concepts and development of ideas.
- Adhere to workflow processes.
- Liaise with Account Teams to assess client expectations and interpret briefing documents.
- Contribute to idea generation in small briefing teams.
- Produce high-quality 3D models, and subsequent renders for all appropriate projects to support the Senior 3D Designer and Head of Concept.
- Maintain the consistent and clear labelling and filing of all Concept work on shared servers.
- Effective time management across simultaneous projects.
- Provide monthly one-to-one sessions with Senior members of staff to discuss quality, workloads and employee satisfaction.
- Intermediate standard in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign.
- Very high standard of 3D modelling, texturing and rendering.
- High standard in Adobe Photoshop for render post-production.
- Interpretation and understanding of corporate brand guidelines for a variety of clients.
- Ability to build informative and inclusive relationships with Account Teams for the clear communication of briefs/feedback.
- Ability to build good relationships with key suppliers/partners.
- Confidence in presenting own ideas to internal teams.
- Confidence to work autonomously and as part of a team, providing encouraging, objective feedback on work produced in the studio.
Key words: Junior Designer, 3D Designer, Concept, Content, Graphic Designer, Graphic Design, Junior 3D, Cinema 4D, Sketching, Illustration
Employment Agency – FS1 is a UK-based recruitment agency specialising within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.