IT Buyer (Contract)
Location: Milton Keynes/Remote
Our client is seeking an IT Buyer to join them on a contract basis until August 2021. The postholder will provide a professional procurement service including, stakeholder engagement, tendering, commercial negotiation and supplier management. At all times ensuring that value for money is achieved and ensuring that procurement decisions consider financial, environmental, health & safety and ethical policies and regulations.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Have experience of procuring IT software/systems.
- Be studying towards the Diploma in Purchasing and Supply or equivalent/relevant job related experience.
- Have broad procurement experience ideally gained in the HE/public sector with a large complex multi-site organisation.
- Have experience of working with staff at all levels to develop project sourcing strategies for key areas of spend.
- Have experience of preparing and drafting tender documentation for complex IT services under official EU procurement procedures.
- Have experience or knowledge of public sector procurement and EU procurement Regulations (now PCR 2015).
- Have experience of reviewing, drafting and negotiation of commercial contractual documents and in particular software/licensing agreements.
- Knowledge of GDPR legislation and an understanding of information security requirements particularly in relation to purchasing cloud based software and services.
- Experience of using online tendering and purchasing systems.
Key Words: IT Buyer, Purchasing and Supply, Procurement, Supplier Management, Tender Documents, Software/Licensing Agreements, GDPR
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.
You must sign in to apply for this position.