IT and Logistics Support Analyst
Our reputable client is currently seeking an IT and Logistics Support Analyst to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis. The IT and Logistics Support Analyst will deliver an effective and efficient IT support function and provide assistance to the Logistics function.
- Provide Helpdesk support to staff and project leaders.
- Simplification of customer ordering process
- Manage relationships with companies to launch and integrate products faster.
- Support to the Sales Team
- Product set up.
- Resolution of raised tickets/support issues.
- Operational functionality and IT interfaces to machinery and equipment
- Adhere to Desktop, Server, Software/Hardware policies.
- Responsible for continual learning about departments.
- Arrange training for the effective usage of IT equipment.
- Successfully test applications before rolling out to Customers.
- Liaise with third party vendors and customers to resolve issues.
- Pro-active support by identifying and resolving underlying issues.
- Managing and maintaining customer pricing database.
- Ad Hoc administration when required.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Attention to detail and accuracy is of paramount importance.
- Significant and demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Ability to handle several complex tasks and projects whilst achieving set deadlines.
- Ability to present documents professionally and accurately.
- Customer focused and personable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Annual leave increasing up to 25 days with length of service plus bank holidays.
- Staff discount
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Christmas bonus of £250
- Life assurance