HR Officer (FTC)
Location: Milton Keynes
Our client is seeking a HR Officer to join their team on an FTC until October 2021. The purpose of the role would be to contribute to the delivery of the HR strategy, and to support the HR team in the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems. You will also need to ensure compliance with legislation and provide a confidential and effective HR service to stakeholders, managers and employees alike.
Some of the main responsibilities:
- Assist with the provision of advice to managers on employment matters and working with them to resolve employee issues and proactive recommendations in a timely and constructive manner.
- Supporting recruitment activities.
- Contribute to the delivery of training and development programmes in line with business strategy and organisation needs.
- Coordinating and undertaking exit interviews
- Co-ordinating and supporting managers with probationary and performance management processes.
- Support the disciplinary, capability and grievance processes as required, in conjunction with the HR Business Partners, to ensure that formal and informal processes are applied consistently and effectively.
- Previous experience in a similar HR position.
- Experience of managing first line ER matters with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools in a 365 environment especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems
- Ability to make decisions on, and appropriately escalate, varying first level ER cases.
Key Words: HR Officer, HR Manager, HR Contractor, HR, ER, Employee Relations, Human Resources, Recruitment, HR Strategy, HR Initiatives.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.
You must sign in to apply for this position.