Location: Milton Keynes
This HR Manager role will support circa 180+ employees across a range of functions, all striving for growth. The HR Manager is expected to demonstrate effectiveness in managing the varied remit of people practices throughout the employee lifecycle.
The ultimate purpose of the HR Manager/Business Partner is to act as a Business Partner within the organisation to champion better work and working lives, recognising that every colleague has a part to play in delivering results and contributing to the culture of the business.
The role reports directly to the Managing Director of the company.
- Recruitment, Selection and Onboarding
- Engagement, Retention and Employee Relations
- Business Operations and Compliance
- Learning & Development
- Disciplinary, Grievance, and Performance Management
- Enabling and Managing Change
- Assist the growth and development of employees.
- Creating the right conditions to nurture the organisation’s culture.
- Demonstrating commercial awareness of the organisation and key markets.
- Application of coaching and facilitation skills & experience to deliver in-house development initiatives and drive engagement.
- Use of analytical skills to create insight and measure results and value.
- Engaging with digital platforms and enabling the effective use of technology in a people context.
- Maintain up-to-date professional and technical knowledge.
- This role would be responsible for two direct reports.
Key skills and experience:
- Ideally CIPD qualified, preferably level 5 or above
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Skills in relationship building, influencing, and negotiating are essential.
- Results orientated with high attention to detail.
- Able to manage time and the demands of numerous tasks effectively.
- A natural influencer
- Significant experience in overseeing disciplinary, grievance, performance management, and appeal procedures.
- Experience in dealing with challenging individuals/situations.
- Demonstrable experience in managing and delivering specific HR projects.
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
- Staff perks & savings scheme for high street and online retail
- Free parking and refreshments
- Dress down days and staff events
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.