Our client is seeking a HR Administrator to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis. The successful candidate will have a dual purpose: To support the HR Administration Team Leader to update and maintain employment records on their HR – payroll database (Agresso) for the organisation and its subsidiaries. They have a workforce of around 1600, plus 600 casual workers and 70 temporary staff members. In addition, you would be responsible for actively liaising with employees and the embedded HR Business Partners to ensure that changes to terms and conditions are communicated in a timely and proactive
- Maintaining an accurate HR database (Agresso) by processing all amendments to terms and conditions and payroll changes, whilst ensuring that payroll deadline is met each month.
- Checking and inputting new starters for the month, as required, onto the HR system in a timely manner.
- Ensure the casual workers’ ability to work in accordance with their specific casual agreements and visa requirements.
- Manage the HR Inbox, responding to general HR queries, on a rotation with other team members and upholding GDPR at all times
- Liaising with payroll
- Receive visitors to the reception, take telephone calls/email enquiries, answering queries or resolving problems as required, all while maintaining a high level of customer experience.
- Be a point of contact when the Team Leader is on leave or absent.
- Assist Recruitment team and HR administration team colleagues and embedded HR teams with a wide range of enquiries
- Minimum GCSE C grade (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics or equivalent experience.
- Associate membership of CIPD (or willing to work towards)
- Experience of working in a busy HR generalist support role or similar environment.
- Advising and supporting managers on HR processes and procedure.
- Experience of using an HR database to record and manage information.
- Ability to work in an organised/ systematic manner to tight deadlines with high attention to detail/ accuracy in own work.
- General awareness of HR statutory and legal obligations and how they relate to HR administration and operations.
- General awareness of UKVI requirements.
Key Words: HR Administrator, Human Resources, Admin, HR Admin, CIPD.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.