Head of Data Insight
Location: Milton Keynes
Our established agency client is seeking an experienced Head of Data Insight to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful Head of Data Insight candidate will take ownership the department and be a thought leader who can offer strategic guidance to colleagues that creates data-driven opportunities. You will be a self-starter and problem-solver who’s up for the challenge of creating and shaping what the data analysis stack and data services look like.
- Responsible for marketing data science, conducting analysis and delivering insights
- Work on data that drives the entire B2B marketing funnel, from ad media to sales in a big data environment
- Offer strategic guidance to colleagues that creates data-driven opportunities
- Propose solutions and strategies to overcome clients’ business challenges
- Work with the client management team and the paid media team to ensure the most effective and efficient use of budgets and tools
- Seek to go beyond the brief to create data insight that’s driven by measured innovation
- Design, deliver and present analysis to internal and external clients
- Significant experience of using advanced audience research tools and techniques
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Experience of producing and presenting audience research to senior stakeholders
- A self-starter, demonstrating out-of-the box thinking in terms of new tools, technologies and techniques
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Key Words: Head of Insight, Data Insight, Digital Marketing, quantitative and qualitative, analytics, insights, B2B digital marketing
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.