Global Campaign Executive
Our client based in Oxfordshire are currently seeking a global campaign executive to join the team on a permanent basis. The successful campaign executive will support the development and delivery of an omnichannel communications strategy, to increase customer engagement and generate leads.
- Create a campaign brief, develop the copy, style, and call to action of the campaign.
- Identify the market to be segmented, reaching out to external agencies as and when required.
- Develop and repurpose assets, that support the commercial activity.
- Use data to continuously assess and develop new customer journeys to achieve increased efficiency across the touch points.
- Work with external agencies to deliver campaign materials such as paid search campaigns, graphic materials and podcasts as and when required.
Key skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing, CRM, or digital experience.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience of building and maintaining strong professional relationships internally and externally.
- Experience using Dynamics 365.
- Adaptable and able to embrace change.
- A strategic mindset and ability to turn visions into actionable and successful campaigns with strong results and data driven focus.
- Able to translate data into insights and actions.
Key Words: Global Campaign Executive, Marketing, Communications, Strategy, Dynamics 365
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.