Food & Beverage Operations Manager
Our client is currently seeking a Food and Beverage Operations Manager to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis. As a Food & Beverage Operations Manager, you will be an experienced and confident hands-on manager with a strong and proven background. Full involvement of day-to-day operations is required, you will support on functions, meetings and conferences, including room set up and clear down. This role will require strong leadership and influencing skills, you will drive the highest levels of customer service whilst ensuring the quality of the product is uncompromised.
- Manage the activities of the Food & Beverage area, improve productivity, merchandising, food quality and service to increase volume, sales and profits.
- Ensure that all event spaces are set up in accordance with venue function requirements, ensuring the brand standards are maintained throughout.
- Involved in the meeting & greeting of clients and pre-event meetings for functions regarding final details.
- Manage the administration and operational planning of the Food & Beverage department.
- Ensure training is carried out and ensure monthly training plans are completed and submitted to HR and to ensure statutory training is carried out within the departments.
- Ensure that all equipment is correctly cleaned and turned off at the end of the shift ensuring that equipment is in working order
- Conference, Meetings and large events experience,
- Microsoft office – word, excel, outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Eye for design with high attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines and targets, with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Free meals while on shift
- Free parking
- Gym access
- Holiday is 20 days + Bank Holidays
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.