Finance Business Partner (Part Time)
Location: Milton Keynes
Our reputable client, based in Milton Keynes, is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the team on a part time, permanent basis. The role holder will manage a team of finance staff in building partnerships with senior management stakeholders across the organisation on a cross-section of financial, accounting activities and projects. The aim is to drive impact and understanding of financial reporting on business performance and analysis, enabling a link to financial data to inform business strategies.
- Build and lead relationships with budget holders and stakeholders.
- Lead, challenge and manage the budgeting monitoring, forecasting and financial planning.
- Lead, manage, delegate and develop a Business partnering team.
- Interpretation and analysis of data to inform income projections, financial budgets,
- forecasting and reporting.
- Provide insightful analysis (written/oral).
- Supporting strategic and tactical projects and proposals as appropriate.
- Developing and maintaining relevant and appropriate financial management information on both a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Guidance in income and cost impact provisions to budget holders
- Financial systems management
- Advice and support in revenue generation from awarding bodies, public funds and bids, contracts and tenders.
- Excellent team development and leadership skills
- Extensive accounting experience and must be a qualified CCAB/CIMA Accountant
- Track record of financial administration and experience of a similar role in a complex organisation
- Excellent understanding with accounting IT packages and systems
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel experience
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Experience of systems development
- Excellent negotiation, facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of budget planning, forecasting and monitoring and financial accountancy processes
Key words: Finance Business Partner, management accounting, Finance Partner.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.