Executive Development Manager
Our client based in Bedfordshire are currently seeking an executive development Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. The role will centre around a conversion activity and support for their prospective students and corporate partners acting as a product expert at an executive level. The role will support the Head of Business Development in driving the student recruitment strategy over the next five years.
- Representing the client at recruitment opportunities and corporate tenders, identifying, and analysing trends, and innovating to attract students.
- Manage, lead and develop multiple courses through CRM ownership across over 500 customers annually.
- Being an ambassador to represent the client and their products for international student recruitment, corporate and industry events.
- Conversion and onboarding of their prospective students to meet cohort requirement targets.
- Analysis of weekly and monthly metrics dashboard with commentary around trends, and Admissions Board chairing.
Key skills and Experience:
- A qualification or equivalent experience in management, leadership, business or sales related subject.
- Significant experience in student recruitment or sales within higher education or a commercial environment.
- Ability to manage a CRM system.
- Lead generation knowledge and an eye for detail and ability to ensure quality outputs.
- Ability to travel internationally and work occasional weekend events.
- Proven implementation of successful sales and conversion practices from concise pipeline management to direct relationship management.
Key Words: Executive Development Manager, Business Development, Sales, Student Recruitment.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.