Our client is a well-established creative business, who are currently seeking an experienced Event Producer to join their team on a permanent basis. The purpose of this role will be to create, win and deliver events to delight clients and deliver lasting value to the Events team.
- Work in tandem with client services to develop multiple accounts to achieve targets and retain clients
- Conduct safe working practice briefings for client events, according to the agreed criteria and the risk assessment/method statement in order to assist in ensuring a safe working environment for all involved
- Manage all aspects of the budget relating to a given project in order to ensure the budget is not exceeded
- Actively participate as a team member to assist in the overall development and success of the team
- Manage all project activity on site, including staff, suppliers and delegates, so that the event exceeds the expectations of the client
- Create (where necessary) and update all relevant data onto the CRM system in order to provide accurate and up to date management information
- Assist the senior members of the team to deliver proposals for new business (both written and/or in person) in order to secure new business
- Participate in creative discussions in relation to events, exhibitions, media & strategic planning to ensure the delivery of proposals for new business (both written and/or in person)
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role Experience of leading various types of events – Product launches – Conferences – Exhibitions – Roadshows
- Venue management Delegate management Health & Safety management
- Creating call sheets Organising and booking logistics & resource Generating creative event ideas & theming Leading and motivating an onsite team
- Able to challenge the brief Provide creative solutions Encourages and generate innovative ideas Microsoft Office Stage managing Supplier management
- Budget management and Managing timelines and deadlines Project Management
- Solid knowledge of the corporate events industry/marketplace/competitors
- Willing to travel – UK & Internationally
Key words: Event Producer, Event Manager, Event Management, Events, Creative Agency
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.