Location: Milton Keynes
Our client is seeking an E-Commerce Manager to join them on a permanent basis in this exciting new role. The successful E-Commerce Manager will be responsible for managing everything on the company’s website, from adding new products to providing design ideas and campaign plans to drive traffic.
- Management of the company’s websites, adding new products, returns management etc.
- Develop and deliver strategies to drive SEM and SEO.
- Constantly monitor the web analytics to manage website activity and performance, providing recommendations of change.
- Provide order, shipping or technical support to customers.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports on SEO, SEM and analyse conversion numbers.
- Ensure product information, offers, shipping and terms and conditions are always up to date on the websites.
- Management of payment terminals, ensuring compliance is met.
- Provide design ideas and campaign plans to drive traffic to the websites.Keep on top of legislation updates regarding online retail and implement such as GDPR, age verification etc.
- Previous experience of working in an eCommerce based role.
- Solid eCommerce understanding with a passion to always look to improve end user experience.
- A creative eye for website design.
- Analytical and inquisitive.
- Highly literate with excellent copy checking skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A high level of organisational and planning skills.
- Good IT Skills in systems, Microsoft Office and/or Google Sheets, Docs etc.
Key Words: ecommerce specialist, ecommerce manager, ecommerce account manager, ecommerce category manager, ecommerce marketing manager, ecommerce executive
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.
You must sign in to apply for this position.