Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is currently recruiting for a permanent, full time Digital Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering engaging campaigns through the digital ecosystem. You will manage and own the end-to-end top and middle of the marketing funnel lead generation process, including its performance. You will also be responsible for driving unqualified leads through the funnel, nurturing prospects into marketing qualified leads
- Own the creation and execution of the B2B marketing plan – delivering against the commercial targets for both new business and portfolio growth.
- Create and execute a digital marketing plan, aligned to the sales and company direction.
- Grow our presence, following and engagement on all relevant social media channels.
- Management of our digital eco-system.
- Ensuring the alignment of our branding through our available channels.
- Define, analyse and report on the roles key KPI’s as mentioned – forming recommendations for continual improvement.
- Strong collaboration with Sales/account teams.
- Maintain an efficient and effective workflow to ensure that all digital content is produced on time.
- Identify, track, and analyse key marketing KPIs, including marketing sourced, marketing attribution to pipeline, revenue, web and portal traffic, and partnerships.
- Measure success by analysing data and adhering to the marketing KPIs. Ensuring UK team are up to date with engagement levels and utilisation.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, and other business & association partners to create and execute marketing programs and develop relationships critical for success. Contribute to Regional/Global marketing team.
Key skills and experience:
- Degree level educated or Equivalent Marketing Qualifications.
- Previous experience – 5+ years of technical Marketing experience with a focus on: Lead Generation, Digital marketing (campaigns/automation/content/social/paid/SEO), customer campaigns.
- Strategic mindset – Ability to think strategically and deliver project goals.
- Data Driven Mindset – ability to focus on the science and data behind marketing performance.
- Great communicator – a people-person, you’ll have the ability to build close-knit relationships with key internal and external people.
- Positive and proactive – glass half-full attitude, with great initiative.
- Driven and passionate – someone who is truly excited by the prospect of working with one of the largest global brands.
- Flexible and responsible – not put off by a fast-paced environment and tight deadlines.
- real team player – willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
- A true brand ambassador – demonstrate enthusiasm and positivity for our brand both internally and externally.
Key Words: Digital Marketing Manager, Salesforce, Pardot, Social Media, Email, content management, marketing planning.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Marketing, Creative, HR, Finance and IT fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.