Digital Marketing Executive (Paid Display – 12 Month FTC)
Location: Milton Keynes/Remote
Our client based in Milton Keynes is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive on a 12 month fixed term contract basis, who will be focused on Paid Display. For this role you will assist with the strategy and oversee the delivery of their Paid Display/Programmatic campaigns, whilst being responsible for Paid Display budget in excess of £1M.
You will work closely with their media agency as well as tech providers such as DV360, Media IQ, and schibids. As a digital native, you will be committed to constantly improving performance and achieving targets through a data-driven approach to optimisation.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Manage the relationship with their media agency partners, championing best practice, improving processes and delivering efficient paid campaigns.
- Collaborate with the media agency to prioritise audiences, creative recommendations, manage performance and set budgets thresholds.
- Own the Paid Display/Programmatic strategy
- Exceptional analytical skills – Ability to identify poor performing campaigns, the possible causes, and develop solutions/optimisations to improve efficiencies.
- Experience of reporting and achieving Display/Programmatic performance targets.
- Management of a complex test and learn framework including executing and evaluation.
Key Words: Digital Marketing, Marketing Executive, Paid Display, Web Advertisements, Display/Programmatic Campaigns, Advertisement, Adverts, PPC, Media Agency, Digital Marketing Contract
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK
You must sign in to apply for this position.